YUPO Tako® foils
YUPO Tako® foils are very easy to apply without bubbles and can be removed without leaving any residue. YUPO Tako® is a synthetic paper made of polypropylene, an inorganic intermediate layer and an acrylic backing with tiny "suction cups". These allow YUPO Tako® to adhere to all smooth surfaces without adhesive and give the film its name - Tako is the Japanese word for octopus.
If the absorbency decreases (e.g. due to dust), the reverse side of YUPO Tako® can be wiped off with a damp cloth – the foil can then be reused perfectly.
Advantages of YUPO Tako® foils
- Adheres without adhesive
- Very easy to install and remove
- Removable without residue
- Weatherproof and UV-resistant
- Environmentally friendly as PVC is not used
Areas of use
- Marking of smooth surfaces such as glass, Plexiglas, windows, cupboards
- Temporary installation or assembly instructions
- Advertising messages and promotions